MSRA SWAP MEET
Welcome to the Minnesota Street Rod Association 42nd Back To The 50’s Swap meet. Whether you have parts to sell, are looking for that hard to find part for your project car or, yes, even “Yard Art or Man Cave art”, you will want to mark your calendar for Sun Morning, June 21, 2015! Spectator gates open at 6:00am! Check back for updates as we get closer to the 50’s.
Photo courtesy of Patrick Romano
IMP0RTANT – PRE-REGISTRATION ENDS MAY 23rd!!
Forms available for download below:
Swap Meet Cover Letter
ST 19 Tax Form
Swap Meet Registration Form
Important Swap Meet Information
Map – Swap Vendors entrance
Below is important information about the swap and rules:
- The swap meet is designed for used Automotive related parts & Collectibles
- The swap meet is Sunday ONLY June 21st. Vendor gates open @5:00am sharp.
- Spots are 10′ x 20′.
- $25.00 when pre-registered.
- Pre-Registration ends May 23, 2015.
- $50.00 CASH day of the event
- The only vendor entrance is thru the U of M bus lane or transit lane off Energy Park Dr. between Raymond & hwy 280. It will be posted Swap Entrance. Far left lane of the transit way MUST remain open for Emergency vehicles. U of M police will not allow overnight staging in the transit way.
- There are no Provisions for unhooking tow vehicles. Spaces purchased must include the length of the tow vehicle. If you are over 20’ft long you need a 2nd space. If you are over 40’ft long you need a 3rd space. YOUR LENGTH WILL BE CHECKED AT ENTRY!!!
QUESTIONS? Contact …..
507-254-6359 anytime after 5pm
MSRA’s 1st SWAP MEET, held in June 1969, at the rear of Midway Shopping Center in St Paul. Be sure to put this year’s swap meet at BTT50s on your calendar!
Thank you to Gene Sonnen for the photo!