MSRA LADIES SHOWCASE
JUNE 23-24-25 2017
June 23 – 24th, 9AM – 6PM and June 25th 9AM – 2 PM
Ladies Showcase is part of the Back To The 50’s celebration. The Dairy Building at the cross roads of Judson and Underwood on the Minnesota State Fair Grounds is the home of the Ladies Showcase.
Attendance at the Ladies Showcase has grown each year and is expected to top 10,000 in 2017. Check back over the next few months for updates on vendors, speakers, and demonstrations
2/19/17 Update – click here for current list of Vendors – happy shopping!
All of the below and more with the express purpose of presenting you with a wonderful variety of things to make your Back to the 50’s weekend even more spectacular. Plan on joining us won’t you. (below photo from 2016 Ladies Showcase)
- Bailey Nurseries is in the process of deciding how to decorate the vestibule to make you feel welcome as you enter;
- Mike and the Star Chiefs band are gearing up for a toe tapping Saturday afternoon;
- Sarah Routman is preparing to take you into gleeful laughter in her Yoga classes;
- The Ladies Showcase bags are being chosen;
- Speakers are being confirmed;
- Makeover clinicians are brushing up their skills;
- The Ladies Showcase committee is working the kinks out of the giveaway game.
- Once again there will be a relaxing area for our Nursing mothers to nourish their babies in the air conditioned comfort of the Ladies Showcase Building.
For information on how to be a part of the Ladies Showcase, 2017
contact Lora at email@example.com or call 763-571-8724