MSRA SWAP MEET
Welcome to the MSRA’s 46th Annual Back To The 50’s Swap meet. Whether you have parts to sell, are looking for that hard to find part for your project car or, yes, even “Yard Art or Man Cave art”, you will want to mark your calendar for
Sunday Morning, June 23, 2019.
SWAP MEET INFORMATION.
IMP0RTANT – PREREGISTRATION TAKES PRIORITY!
Preregistration Swap Meet forms will be mailed mid-March to those vendors who had preregistered for the 2018 swap meet. The 2019 preregistration deadline is May 31st!
Below is important information about the swap and rules:
- The swap meet is designed for used Automotive related parts & Collectibles
- The swap meet is Sunday ONLY, June 23rd.
5:00am – Vendor gates open for preregistered swappers.
6:00am – For on-site registration swap space
6:00am – Open for shoppers
8:30am – Swap space registration gates close.
- Preregistered – $30.00 per each swap space requested. We do not accept credit or debit cards.
- There is a car corral for selling of vehicles only.
- A swap space is 10′ x 20′.
- $60.00 CASH day of the event
- There are no provisions for unhooking tow vehicles. Spaces purchased must include the length of the tow vehicle. If you are over 20’ft long you need a 2nd space. If you are over 40’ft long you need a 3rd space. YOUR LENGTH WILL BE CHECKED AT ENTRY!!!
QUESTIONS? Contact …..
507-226-7518 anytime after 5pm
MSRA’s 1st SWAP MEET, held in June 1969, at the rear of Midway Shopping Center in St Paul. Be sure to put this year’s swap meet at BTT50s on your calendar!
Thank you to Gene Sonnen for the photo!