MSRA SWAP MEET
Welcome to the Minnesota Street Rod Association 44th Back To The 50’s Swap meet. Whether you have parts to sell, are looking for that hard to find part for your project car or, yes, even “Yard Art or Man Cave art”, you will want to mark your calendar for Sun Morning, June 24, 2018. (Photo courtesy of Gene Sonnen- Swap Meet 1987)
SWAP MEET INFORMATION.
IMP0RTANT – PRE-REGISTRATION TAKES PRIORITY!
SWAPPERS WHO PRE-REGISTERED FOR THE 2017 SWAP MEET WILL RECEIVE THEIR FORMS IN THE MAIL IN MARCH 2018.
FOR NEW SWAPPERS, ALL FORMS FOR PRE-REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON-LINE IN MID-MARCH.
Below is important information about the swap and rules:
- The swap meet is designed for used Automotive related parts & Collectibles
- The swap meet is Sunday ONLY June 24th. Vendor gates open @4:30am sharp for pre-registered vehicles. 8:30am for on site registration.
- There is a car corral for selling of vehicles only
- Spots are 10′ x 20′.
- $50.00 CASH day of the event
- There are no Provisions for unhooking tow vehicles. Spaces purchased must include the length of the tow vehicle. If you are over 20’ft long you need a 2nd space. If you are over 40’ft long you need a 3rd space. YOUR LENGTH WILL BE CHECKED AT ENTRY!!!
QUESTIONS? Contact …..
507-226-7518 anytime after 5pm
MSRA’s 1st SWAP MEET, held in June 1969, at the rear of Midway Shopping Center in St Paul. Be sure to put this year’s swap meet at BTT50s on your calendar!
Thank you to Gene Sonnen for the photo!