WE’RE COUNTING DOWN!!
to the 44th annual “Back to the 50’s”
June 23-25, 2017!
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN 2017 when we will also be celebrating the
Minnesota Street Rod Association’s 50th Anniversary of being an association!
2017 MSRA BACK TO THE 50’s *FREE* VISITOR GUIDE!!
> Register a vehicle? Pick up your FREE copy at registration!
> Buying NAPA Discount Daily Tickets? Pick up your FREE copy at participating NAPA Auto stores while they last!
> Attending as a spectator? Pick up your FREE Visitor Guide at the gate!
> Can’t wait? Click here to view or download the 76 page to your computer or smartphone for reference.
With lots of color throughout the publication this years informational 76 page Visitors Guide is a keeper!
Filled with the Daily Schedule, Maps, Event Information, Entertainment, interesting Articles, important contact information, a couple of BLANK PAGES TO MAKE NOTES (so you don’t forget what you want to remember!), and advertising from many of the Vendors and Sponsors at this year’s event.
The anticipated MSRA 50th ANNIVERSARY (almost 2 hour) VIDEO will debut at
Back to the 50’s! Click here, to learn more and view a preview clip!
- Spectator Gates open at 8:00am and close at 10:00pm
on Friday and Saturday.
- The Sunday only SWAP MEET for “shopping” opens at 6:00am.
- The Back T0 The 50’s event ends at 3:00pm on Sunday.
- Daily Admission at the gates is $12.00. Children 12 and under are free.
- Daily Discount tickets are $10.00 and available at participating NAPA stores NOW!
- Beginning in June be sure to pick up a MSRA Back To The 50’s Visitor Guide when you purchase your discount ticket at the NAPA store, or when you purchase your ticket at the gate. LOTS of information is included!
- FREE ROUND TRIP PASS from METRO TRANSIT to get you to and from Back To The 50’s. Park your car in one of their ramps, let them do the driving, and you can avoid the traffic! Click here to go the page where you can get your FREE PASS!
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT DAVE KINDIG,
of KINDIG-IT DESIGN, and BITCHIN’ RIDES, WILL BE AT
“BACK TO THE ’50’s” AGAIN THIS YEAR!
Dave, his wife and business partner Charity, and Kevin Schiele – the Kindig -it Design Shop Foreman, will be with us all three days! And YES, this terrific Kindig team is bringing a couple of their outstanding Bitchin’ Rides! Be sure to stop by their display to see the cars, and to meet and greet them! Click here for more information.
MSRA’s “BACK TO THE 50’s ” was voted #1 BEST CAR SHOW in the nation!!
Thank you to the 2000+ volunteers who work the 4000 shifts, to the over 11,950+ vehicle participants who registered in 2016, to our Sponsors, the over 400 vendors and crafters who fill the many buildings and who fill the grounds, to the spectators who come rain or shine, to the volunteer committees and those chairpersons of these committees who volunteer year round, and to the MSRA Board of Directors who oversee Back To The 50’s. On the cover of the MSRA monthly LineChaser is a special byline, it reads Friends+Food+Fun+Fellowship. YOU are the classic car community, and that “+” includes you, and we thank you!